Thursday, February 14, 2008

p/s Erh, sorry people, no photos at this period of time.

Focus on two things today:
  • Practising.

Just working on some very fundamental elements of trumpet playing. Quite a fruitful practise I guess. Somehow I realise how important being patient is, especially dealing with myself.

  • Teaching.

After tutoring these two kids twice, realised that I should really know them more so I will start understanding them better. Besides, giving them sweets are a good way to kick off with, by encouraging and motivating them. They're young kids afterall. Over here, being patient is also important. Nothing seems easy in every aspect of life without Patience. Anyhow, I'm confident that my students will score well for their coming up examinations. (Provided that I have sufficient time to prepare them) So start planning, Daz!

Have to say a Big Thank You to Jace for the job as camp facilitator next wednesday-friday at Regent Secondary.

In the meantime, this blog will be boring b'cause I have nothing much to update about.

No comments: