Monday, February 11, 2008

another.

Last night was an unplanned trip to Holland Village with sexay FADDY.
and DIDOT.
So make new friends with FADDY's friends- rahrah and a few others. Hang out together then off to Anyu's place for overnight mahjong session.

With Zj and Jordan.

All the way till 5am then we left for a good sleep. Energy run so low that I slept till evening then to regent for practise. Next up was dinner at Pizza Hut with Matty and Jordan before heading home.

When I returned, found out that brother Daryl got a new handphone. The super slim nokia phone. I practised a few baroque pieces and buzzing. Anyway this is just the beginning of my official school holiday, it turns out to be really spent crazily but I hope it won't become boring and die off. Actually there's another mahjong/blackjack session at Eric's place overnight but a few can't make it. So I guess am staying home tonight. Another reason is because of the overloaded activities I have for tomorrow.

Singapore ferris wheel is completed, heard over the news that Indonesia can even be seen. But I guess I won't ever take that ride, it's gona be freaky high.

~~~~

No comments: