Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A blasted weekend.

Saturday was band practise back at Regent, followed by few rounds of basketball matches. Pretty fun, especially you get to play with those boys who don't even treat you like girls during the match. (to an extent) Then I had family dinner with a few of my relatives before heading home. It was then, I discussed with my dad about me getting a trumpet.

"Dad, I'm gona save and get a trumpet in this five months time."

" Mm, how much does a trumpet roughly cost?"

" About $.15k for the cheapest? "

" Okay, I'll see what I can do about it. "

" Oh yes, trumpet lesson next week. "

" Okay will transfer you the money. "

This was just part of the conversation then. After the whole conversation, I was feeling really fortunate that daddy supports me in this area too. Definitely, I have to do well in my studies too.

Philyouth combine on Sunday was pretty okay. Got to sightread about 6 pieces. Except that it was difficult for me due to my embrochure now. :/Then it was another family dinner. (but i was home late..)

Just yesterday, I had camp training from 8am-8pm. It was a super long 12hours of training. But then, really make new friends and we are bonded rather well too. 12 hours of games. 12 hours of fun. Then it was meeting up with dyne at Bugis. Another pau dinner+endless conversations+surprises. She makes me smile with all her nonsenses again. (:


ANYHOW,

Daz will be back for more updates after her camp, 19th-22th February.

No comments: