Sunday, March 02, 2008

HEREEE I COME !!

So it was 5days4nights out of home, since Wednesday.
Means: No practising, No blogging/msn-ing, No viwawa..
Nah, it doesn't kill me much, 'cos the 5 days were totally enriching.
Took ChongZheng Primary 6 cohort for camp from Thursday till Saturday.
Overall was fantastic, improvements I see in the kids..

I got to learn even more, thanks to my mirror, John. :D


So on the way back to the school, Izzaty and I camwhored a little.
Four from left to right- Izzaty, Myself, Raine and Kim.
Yeah, thanks to benedict who took the pictures for us.




After the camp ended in the evening, we went to AK company's chalet/bbq.
Mixing around with different people, getting each other and so on.
Supper at downtown together till ten. Thanks to Izzaty's parents for fetching me to tampiness.
Meet my lovey dovey honey there before going to her place.
What's important was definitely not anything but the accompany of hers.


❤❤❤
Oh well, what's great was I wasn't pushed down the bed. wakak.
More sleepovers please.

Then I went for PHILYOUTH practise.
Can you imagine how much energy I was left with???
Combine on pop pieces with mr chiang. Next week shall be combine with PHILWINDS. WOOOO.
Kay, anyway guess I won't be around for the next four days.
Another camp to head to tomorrow.

MISS ME MISS ME MISS ME MISS ME MISS ME MISS ME MISS ME MISS ME (:

No comments: