Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My day started off with having trumpet class in the early noon with Mr Smith at Nafa.
In just an hour, I got to learn many new things that was not known to me.
Probably because I got to bid farewell to my old embrochure. Everything won't be easy for the start. Inspiriting and motivating words that shall keep me going on, thanks Mr Smith.

Then it was tutoring two students on Chinese language. It's not easy as it seems, it was hell straight three hours from 530-830pm. Abryan is a little too distracted by things around him too, not easy to catch his attention time and again. By then I was so exhausted, mainly because I didn't have a good rest and proper meals. A little bit of practising before I head off to meet Charles for supper and a good long conversation. (:

Another practise session tomorrow!

No comments: