Thursday, February 07, 2008

I'm feeling freaky unhealthy and bloated after having barely the whole meal of Mac Prosperity at this hour. I ate 3 quarter of that burger and a few fries and there goes my ten bucks. :/

I was playing sims2 last night till this morning 5am when I finally went off to wonderland. The first place we went in the noon was granny's place. We were the latest to arrive thanks to my love-sleep-more-than-anything brothers. Did I mention we got red packets too? ;) Next we went to another aunt's place. Surprisingly, my cousin plays mahjong so we ended up playing a few rounds. Then off to home. Though I didn't visit many places today, it was great gathering with my relatives, 'cos it's plainly bonds which matters more to me. Anyhow, I calculated my mooluhs and received a total of two hundred and forty bucks. (Not trying to show it off uh huh, but it's really sucha big sum in a single day!)
It was an hour and a half nap that keeps me widely awake in the middle of the night. At two am in the dawn, I meet fadz and didot. It was another drinking session cum catch up. Aww we wanted to go for shisha session but it closes at three am. Anyhow, we left at five am.

No comments: