Sunday, February 10, 2008

新年快乐!

As I mentioned, on the first day of new year was gathering with my relatives.
Look at how adorable my cousins are!


I just love Zenn to bits.

On the 2nd day, went to my previous house neighbour's place for visitation.
Dylan and I.

In the evening, I went to Felicia's place.
The three camwhored without drey.
Even Angel was in a chinese new year mood!
Afterwards I rushed over for another family reunion dinner with relatives at Westlake.
One of my cousin, Cheyenne had a conversation with me.
" cheyenne do you know that Dylan doesn't know how to swim? "
" Oh my goodness. *hits her head and shook several times* Shame on you! "
Dylan showed the embarrased face then.
And you know what, Cheyenne is just eight years old. :D

Afterwards was stef's birthday celebration at hard rock cafe.


I didn't eat a lot 'cos I ate much from the reunion dinner.

Thanks to my dad, we got a special discount of 25%. :D
It was great, and we watched the live band, Energy singing.

Happy 18th stef :D


On the third day,
Went house visitations with bandmates in the noon.
Our last place was at Junhao's.
Good food, good ambience. Ha.

Bird.
Mel. Afterwards a few of them went over to Anyu's place for mahjong while mel hazel and I went for a movie.

Ignore the rubbish background 'cos the place was under some kind of renovation.


Watched Kung Fu Dunk by Jay Chou. It was superb but the ending was so not original at all. :/


Then it was another movie at town at 4am.
Watched Ps I Love You with kel.
I was so tired that I fell asleep halfway through!
When I reached home, it was morning 7am then.

So today, I had steamboat for lunch at Chantelle's place.

Chantelle, Shannyn and I.

Had a great catch up with the busssaayyy lady. (:

Ending off here. I met jess jess jess jesssssss :D :D

No comments: