Friday, February 01, 2008

say whazwup to the photographer.

Just today, I was so enthusiastic in being the camera-lady, having to help people take shots. Shooting with a good quality camera like this is really fun.

Yesha, I woke up late eight fourty-five am.
I thought there'll be very few people walking to school at that time, but guess what?
I'm not the only few who were late, in fact there's more!


By the time I reached class was 15 minutes away to first break. I was so unwilling to go for the buffet lunch, but Angela insisted that I should go.. So I was pulled to tag along and we left class at 1030am. We headed to town to meet Sherman and had Seoul Garden lunch buffet. It was great having to gather together even though it's just the few of us. What's more Wesley, Leonie and Von were great eaters! Then we went around shopping for new year clothes and so on. Shall load the photos another time.

When I returned, I cleared some of my clothes.

I really need a bigger wardrobe!
While I was clearing, I found this camera kept for long in my room. Sad to say, I can't operate it. :/ Also I found this cute door stopper, given to me when I was in Sec 3.

These photos are taken yesterday:

People dressed in P.E Attire.

L to R: Dyne,Von,Angela,Me,Juff,Wesley,Leonie and Suresh.

Seven Girls with Philip and his new hairstyle.
My team mates without Dalvin. (Biggest group=7)

And lastly, e36k!! This class brings much laughter and craziness to me. (: I love you babes and dudes!

Am looking forward to the next gathering in Febuary. ((:

No comments: