Saturday, February 23, 2008

out with hctib.

I guess I was pretty drenched out after the super awesome yet tedious camp.
On top of that, I lost my voice a little and my throat is so dry now.
So today was a day out with junhao.
It's been like ages (I meant it) since we last went out together, probably due to the differences in our education right now.
We went to visit mrs fong after such a long period of time of not catching up.
It was great, having the new year ambience(though it ended yesterday) with the goodies and red packets plus several conversations. (mainly about band)
Planned for a karaoke session but my voice doesn't fits for now.
So we went for a movie, JUMPER.
I swear it's one of the best movie ever, if it's gona be some best movie award.
Late lunch at pastamania, cheap and convenient.



That's about the catching up part I guess.
I wanna catch the Singapore Airshow tomorrowwwwww!!! But tickets are sold out.
Trying some luck by calling up tomorrow.
Looking forward for tomorrow's combine practise.

:D :D :D

No comments: