Sunday, April 08, 2007

i'm really wondering what's happening to trumpet section now.
i'm worried for them.
maybe it all still comes back to me.
I didn't groom the Section well before i left.
I didn't do my part as a section leader.
that i didn't achieve much though.
i'm sucha lousy.
no wonder all's having embrouchure problems.
and i'm wondering what's happening to the whole band now.
everyone's getting stressed up.
Yes, stress is a very common and normal feel you get.
challenge: play freely and in a relax way.
If you can't do this, you'll be so tensed up then.
how do you expect to express yourself in the music?Come on people, Syf is just another performance.
Ok let's take it as a performance.
Perform Your Music.
The judgers will grade you.
and that's it.
what's so frightening,scary,afraid to be of?
Yes you'll definitely say "so easy to say than doing!"
Show Your true Self, don't hide any longer.
No matter what,i'm still behind supporting trumpet section.
Do not lose hope in yourselves. :]
Everything is possible as a section!



there's no more fire burning in my heart now.
what can i ask for.
what can i do more.

imagine me without you.

No comments: