Sunday, April 29, 2007

talking to him is really fun!
Yeah,really seriously fun.
and we talked till 3am plus for consecutive 2 days.
you might be thinkin' who I'm referring to.
godwin!
ahhha. he's not officially my trumpet senior yet.
wait till I go for interview/audition into RPWS.
and he had hell lots of craps -.-
really appreciated those people around me who cares.

back to what I did yesterday.
I went for Regent Alumni Band at 10am.
We had combine with Main Band because we're performing together on the graduation cum POP day.
Haven't choose the pieces yet. mm.
I want something challenging like Noah's Ark? (I must be kidding)
We packed our lunch to Anyu's house.
MOVIE DAY!
supposed to go Music Essentials with rafe to get my Music Exams Books!
anyway watched scary movie 4 and Oujia Board at her house with the bandies!
her doorstep really stinks with our shoes.
packed with 17 pairs of shoes!
Went off for work.
While in the bus to bedok,I accidentally dropped my Hp and the memory card came off.
So I panicked and couldn't find.
There's this guy who approached me and showed where my memory card was.
I'm very very thankful :]

Then went to meet RAFE HONG.
We had FREE SATAYS. Lol.
His skin is super duper thick ;x
we talked and shared a lot of things.
rafe, its not CRAP okay :]
I returned home 1230am.
and talked till 3am before I went to sleep.

Philyouth practise is cancelled due to unavailability of prac venue.
Means one less practise to Concert.
:( :( :(

anyway, on the 9th May,SAF band is performing at TAKASHiMAYA in the evening.
on the 20th MAY, SAF Band is performing in my school's cultural Centre.
do look out for more updates and information.
MUAHHAHA.
ALL SHOULD GO since its FREE. :]

BYE people, i'm going out now!
*excited*

No comments: