Saturday, April 28, 2007

School's as great as expected :]
with W34a around,we go bonkas and crazy daily.
we put our class videos on Youtube, and took class photos almost everyday.
muhahaha, I'm falling in love with w34a!

class Breakfast on Monday! :D
remember to wear Republican T-Shirt!

Today we watched 200 pounds beauty 'cos I got the movie from my senior!
Cognitive Process & Problem Solving was our module for today.
One of the modules I enjoyed.
Unfortunately,screwed up during the presentation.
-sighs-
Don't want to talk so much about this actually.
I'm sorry anyway.
My fault that I talked too much.
But prettyyy please be careful with the words you used. (;
Sometimes it hurts the person.

It really annoys me and sets me thinking:

self-centered?
sometimes we must check on ourselves,are we one of those who fall in this category?
Let's give a scenario:
You're working on your RJ(assuming You are left with 1.5 hours to complete) at home and your brother's bugging you to do something(important) for him that would only take up 15 minutes of your time.
Would you ignore him despite its important and continue to do your RJ?
OR
Would you stop and spare him that fifteen minutes of yours to help him out?

This,we have to reflect on ourselves.
Sometimes we're selfish in a way that we do not realise until we reflect on ourselves.

I just realised,I seriously need morning calls every saturday for band :]

some pictures taken in class. :p


No comments: