Sunday, April 22, 2007

such a unique way of taking photo :D
just outside anyu's house. the rest of them were in the lift la. :p
I got morning call from Liting this morning but as usual,I dozed off again.
Didn't attend juniors'band today.
Meet bandies at LJS for lunch.
Rented two movies and quite a handful of us went over to anyu's place to watch.
Ju-On and Scary Movie3.
n the end we just kept on laughing.
I took a train with Hock Huey all the way to Kallang Station!
She's going to her church service while im went to meet rebecca for Philyouth practise.
By the time we reached there was already 745pm.Practise was 7-10pm.
Mr Glosz even asked me to go out and warm myself up!
But it was a quick and brief one for myself.
So I was unable to play well throughout the whole session.
I was very much caught by surprise that he knew that I need long warmups especially on slurrings!
Like,he can read my mind? aouh.
Today was my first time sightreading on Noah's Ark and it's so challenging.
it's also my first time really knowing more of Mr Glosz.
I learnt something new from him today and look forwardto hearing from him even more.
I think I was one of the few who's so engrossed when he talked bout his experiences that I laughed really loud!
In fact,IT is so advanced now ;]
Yaayyyhooo! He said he's going to request if he can bring us to Malaysia just to watch the Malaysia Philharmonic Orchestra!
It's just darn cheap to watch a concert there.
I really can't wait man.I badly wants to go!
Anyway,we should all be thankful, that we're PRs and how safe and secure Singapore is. :D
After practise,I asked him about my embrochure.
No wonder my standard is really down there now.
No wonder i depend more on my lower lip.
He said I'm unique to be able to play trumpet despite this kind of embrochure.
Okay, I'm going to change my embrochure for now.
I'll try, cannot guarantee yet.

My exam is coming up soon.

Still,I'm worried for RWS.

No comments: