Tuesday, April 03, 2007

this mornin meet arini at 9am!
went for breakfast with colleagues before work.
then slacked whole day at work.
got to know my colleagues even more.
and 3 of them are my age! :D
had lunch at cafe.
had a pay training before leaving at 4pm.
went for RPband with jordan.
went through the repeirtoire.
sightread First Suite in Eb.
anyway i didn't play well today.
i screwed up here and there.
i didn't hit correct notes all the time and i went so airy suddenly.
fukudifuk.
im not even used to the mouthpieces still.
i still prefer my previous mouthpiece and trumpet.
but i borrowed another mouthpiece fr shannon which is nearer to my previous mouthpiece.
1-1/2C. vincentbach.
arghh.
woahlao. i feel even more stressed and tensed up.
and my examination is nearing.
haven't buy the books yet.
ah.

tomorrow company meeting!

No comments: