Monday, April 16, 2007

The first day of school. My team was way too cool la, maybe 'cos im part of the team. ;] And we worked very well together. crapped so much,joked so much,know so much more bout each other,and even exchanged hp numbers! But this is the permanent team only for this module. :/ Rushed down to SCH with Jordan. Managed to reach in half an hour's time. So many supporters from FTP,BDN,HSS and Peirce came. After that went for dinner with almost half of the band peeps at Lot1.


If you're reading this,don't be such a fool to keep on crying for this particular person. Cheer up, i'm always here for you :]


Yeah.i'm like so worried now for certain people. But this people do not know how worried i am. I don't want to see them leaving the band, wrong influential of friends, being so negative every time. Before i worried so much,i'm like so soo sooooo nervous for Regent Band, That i started talkin so much rubbish in class, Being hyper-crazy in class, Skipped my breakfast and lunch, Trembling throughout in SCH. And now i'm like.i don't know.


One point I want to bring across.

How can people be so self-centered nowadays??

How old are you all already.

Is that what you have learnt throughout this precious years?

Oh yea, and this is the message you're bringing across to people now?

Only care and bother bout your own life uh.

How bout those around who're so dearly to you?

Wait till you lose them.

See who will have the last say.

You better start deciding and reflecting now.


Yes,in fact humans are naturally selfish beings.I do admit at times i am.But I will still check on myself. Why can't you all be a little bit like that? Seriously disappointed. And what a group called as.I'm at a loss of words. I then realised they're like that after we were friends for how many donkey years. That's why the situation is like that now.What can be done now?

It breaks my heart and hurts me now.

No comments: