Thursday, April 19, 2007

Something is happening in me.
I don't know what is it yet.
It's a just a feeling,yet it's affecting me so greatly.
and i just don't feel good bout this.
and it's pulling me deeper down.
Every night i'm dying.
I want to shut my brain to sleep but it just refuse to allow me to.
And i'm getting even more sick as each day pass by.
My sickness is accumulating up already.
what more do you want from me.
what will i have tomorrow.
what if im going to have a car accident.
i visualised that just in the noon.
i have no idea why.
you think i really want to?
i'm just so fucking down there now.
nothing to grab me up.
i'm in a very bad shape now.
I don't even want to attend school 'cos i will get so affected.
my grades is so sucky now.

everything's just about me.
o selfcentered me now.
but i'm getting tired and dying already.
I don't want to.

To think that I was the lousiest tpetor in RPband.
I played very very very badly today in band.
I sensed that something's wrong in my embrouchure.
and my tone has worsened.

what the fuck is this going on.
FUCKUDIFUCK!
I DONT KNOW WHY TOO!
i'm going to burst everything into my blog.

i'm going to be better tomorrow yes ;]


so much more than a fuckedup loser.

No comments: