Wednesday, April 18, 2007

MINhui and me (;


AOUHHHH i am seriously sick!


I skipped half day of school yesterday and went home to rest after collecting laptop.

I didn't do my RJ,Quiz and Evaluation For 2 days and i got really lousy grades.

I'm aiming for a A or B for everyday's grades now.

caught a terrible terrible cold and my head was so so painful just now.

My team skipped our lunch just now due to time constraint.

min hui's team had MAC for lunch delivered to our class.

When can we have Mac or Pizza delivery for the whole class? :]

My class is like so happening!

So many of us wants to go the Zoo or the Racial Harmony Tour just for the Points? Hahah!

I just realised some of my classmates were from band.

Amin's from CCK band and i remembered having exchange with their band. wakka.

My school is like darn freezing cold.

Even one jacket won't keep you warm for long.

That's why i fell sicked. ah ah ahh. it really kills my mood.

ashairmalimbumb!


Happy B'day Audrey Choo Wan Yi :D


I wanna eat out with Trumpet Section againnnn! :/

Show some respect to your seniors,won't you?

No comments: