Tuesday, May 31, 2005

todays been a long day for me.dad fetched me to sch as usual.helped mrs eswaran out.
like ushering e westcluster schs trs into e auditorium for their workshop,greeted them and givin out of feedback forms..there were alot of trs includ. our sch trs.a,was v cold inside e room.haa._. helped a tr-in-charge of e refreshments to arrange n stuffs like that.we see them eat leh. got tea,coffee,currypuffs,drinks,kuihs..and then we ate e leftovers. mrs eswaran wanted to buy us pizza.we v buay ba.but ate full alr.at e v end,chingpng n i went into e auditorium.i realised e trs at e back do other own stuffs.while trs infront are attentive.and saw some shuai trs.haa ;p kkay,we need to clear up too. and only 2 of us doin e job,e rest left alr. brought everything to e H0D room too.mrs eswaran said wanted to reward us. err.k.i was shocked.its only a small task.and i felt so proud of myself suddenly. i mean as a prefect, i m doin my responsibilities. and knowing what to do.

got excuse 4 not goin lessons. ;) n then went for self prac w sec3s. guessed whad?e music room stinks alot lor.cos of e dance guests members. zzz. dey left e lunchboxes in e room.fr sat to now. sprayed e refresher.and even opened doors n windows.it still stinks and dance members use e music room.we had no choice,ground level prac lor. taught my juniors for Hey Jude.and prac by myself. all e sec3s like sian sian kind.moody kind.tired kind. left at 3pm and took a nap till 6plus. and then wanna go out. my mom dont allow -_-" so no choice. only my y.bro and i at home. dad buying dinner for us.

jus called ms beh! she's so funny.she's so cheerful after her marriage.gosh,i 'm so so happy for her all of a sudden. she told me alot of things. hee. out of e blue,seems to miss her. as though she's one of my longlost friend.its kind of weird. she's goin for her honeymoon soon. ;p thats good then. cos she's buying me smt! ;P lol. i'm very happy for her man.she said one of these days wil come back visit us before she goes for honeymoon lor. n ard 4th week of june comin back.

talked to my form tr n phy tr too. dontknow why.i have too many problems. zz.
and all these probs suks alot. i hate. what i'm doin now. as in. my results. being an exco in e prefect commitee is really not easy. also being in a 0c commitee in e band is also not easy.
being a sect leader is not easy. in fact,being anything " b i g ",you have to hold up BIG responsibilites. you have to take e fact ppl say bout u,no matter it is a POSITIVE or NEGATIVES thoughts/feelings. i learnt many things jus by talkin to ms lai.
and i accept e fact that. i dont think i'm up to e standard of being an Exco in prefect yet but am trying v hard to.
i dont show good example of myself as a role model in band yet., even to my juniors.
am trying very hard to be patient towards my juniors in teaching them. although at times i got fuk up but still cant show it out.
i cannt show attitude in either band or prefect.or even in class.i am always doin it in class lor.
smts, its right to joke or be serious. so must learn when to .
and as for now, holdin responsibilties.. as i'm growing up. is more and more.
when i reach adulthood, will be more than what i'm doin right now.
am now learning.it takes a long time.
i got to set targets for myself.my goals. what i want myself to do.my results.be more specific. haa. cant be too lenient with myself.
strict. yes,thats e word. i'm too dependent on ppl to tell me what to do. no, i got to change IT at this point of time, if not.everything will be too late.

for whatever i mentioned here, i need to DO IT. and believe that i can do it.

No comments: