Thursday, May 26, 2005

a great day today.
went singapore chin orchestra 'cos of workattachment,today's jus a visit there.
meet e person-in-charge.
cool.
my hairstyle,dont think its acceptable.
-_-
n ard230pm left that place.
goin for e job on 6 7 8 june.
hai. missing out 2 band pracs.
so dontknow wad to do man

reached sch.
had drills.
n do flag.
so fun.
but lotsa steps to learn.
need everyones cooperation.
n around 6pm i left.
waited for feng n eric till 7pm.
went cycling to feng 's hse at panjang.
whoa.
feng lobang me.
he cycled damn fast.
i held on him so tightly n screamed my lungs off on e highway.
my legs keep on hitting e wheels n got long cuts.
painful man.
n his hse is damn far over at panjang
n guessed what? we met ms koh on e way.
so coincidence.
but i alr guessed thatwe will meet her.

went feng's condo.
swimmingpool so cool.
his dog.
damn obedient n cute.
hee.
love that butterfly dog so much.
n then cycled back fr highway to eric hse.
whoa.
so dark.
n then i walked home.
reached home 830pm.
so late.
bathe.
dinner.only drank soup n iced milo.
no tv
needa buzz my mouthpiece
cleaned my trumpet.
read my score.
sleeping real soon
too tired.

night cycling is fun!

No comments: