Friday, May 13, 2005

today didnt had paper in school so need not go school. but still went to school. looked for ms jane ong, ms lai.
meet 'em in school at 9am. studyin outside staffroom.
at 93oam, ms lai taught me some parts which i'm not sure.
her teaching was great.!
n then ms ong told us if got any qns,call her .
we were doin our work outside then.
fish was fed up,cos she was unable to do.
she wanted to go home, we tried to stop her.
no avail, we packed our bags n followed her all e way to her house!

that was so funny lor.
n then we went lunch together at lot1 .
meet up my dearr.
went strolling with him... at somewhere.

at bout 4 went to Limbang mac cos dey were studyin there.
n then studied abit only.
met zf, cw, jordan n xr.
borrowed cw's bike,
went cycling w feng around limbang..
we cycled on main road, there wasnt cars lor.
n then returned back..
fishh wantd to go cycling,
so i pei her cycled same place too.
my legs turned numb man.
maybe very long period didnt exercise on legs lorr.
but soon, have to train up my stamina on cycling and swimming.
takin part in triathlon. ;)

bout 5 pm left there..
walked stef home.
then fish walked w me lorr.

ms jane ong called me.,regardin triathlon.
she seems very keen. and is on JULY,thats stil farrr.
i was underage -.-"
so i have to go through a test before i can qualify for it.
but 10km cycling is no problem to me i guessed since i cycled dontknow
how far before..
and the test is held at eastcoastpark coming sat.
whoa. . sat ,sacrificed my time lorr.


tmr havin AMATHS n GEOG papers!
must pass amaths.

this is what i plan for this weekend :

tmr after papers,go hm get change and go town. ice skating? No way!

sat go swimming.

sun bball n swimming.

i wanna play PPOOOLLL!!! who want accompany me??

No comments: