Monday, May 09, 2005

730am awoken up.
realised that now v used to wakin up early everyday.

meet jiayao at complex at 815am.
waited to go into swimmingpool cos raining.
n then wasnt tt heavy,
we went to swim laps.
was tiring.
he was great!
he was fit got pacs.aha
n then went lap pool.
swimmin in e rain.,
tat was way too cool n cold.
he taught me trapping water.
finished swimmin at 11am.

took a early lunch at complex,
i was talkin to him bout my band stuffs.
he was fascinated ;)
took a bus home n was still raining.

reachd home at 1230pm,was tired.,
had a 15mins nap.
n then thomas came to my hse so early,
followed by dreyy steff jiayao eric.
e rest couldnt make it.
started gp study.
n then all of em feel like sleepin
cos my hse so warm n cosy.agag

n then bout 4 plus, stef n drey went yewtee mac study lor.
e rest..stayed w me.
they taught me POA n Emaths esp jiayao damn pro.
left at 730pm then.

i took dinner w family,
and then bathe.
studied abit on SS notes.,lost my textbk at home
and until now couldnt find it.
aww.
tmr SS paper only 45mins,hope able to finish n memorise e notes.
and as for POA,at least a passin mark please.
and anyway,todays mother day.but i dont celebrate.
need to burn midnight oil today.

aww.tues Emaths paper.i wanna get at least an A.






No comments: