Friday, May 06, 2005

yesterday english paper.
no kick.haha
mskoh came in.
she's so funny, invilgilated us. and she was like..
quite happy to see so many of her exstudents in my class.
and then,durin exams i communicated w drey.

mskoh caught me.
asked me wads e prob.
i didnt know wad e string was for.
she explained to me.
i couldnt help control but laughed.
cos i've been smilin inside me for so long n then burst it out.
first time was s serious.
ha,she smiled at me.
and i really miss her teaching.
hai.n she was so funny .

eng paper was alright.
late for 10 mins for paper2,heard wrongly.
rushed into e rm man n straight away do compre.
whoa,bout diamonds. so-so la.
summary,not enough points,tried to lengthen it.

after paper,went lot1 for lunch,
gatherin w some Xfactor instructors.
missed them so much.
n i dined w jiayao n thomas later on at foodcourt.
jiayao left shortly for his gun-shooting course.

thomas n i walked to limbang fr lot1.
we dontknow e way,anyhow walked here n there.
really treated him as my best ever friend(;
n then ate icecream before went in limbang mac.
studied Emaths,drey n steffy came. fish couldnt make it.
later 1 whole gp of 2/9lastyr guys came in,
they were drenched,zf told me they played waterbombs. -.-

n then studied til 5 plus,took 302 bus w dreyy,went home
for short nap for 2hrs.studied chi..
damn bored. slept at 1am then.


today,chi paper. it sucks.its terrible.
when i say its hard,its really v difficult.
first time a chi paper i came across that i didntknow how to do.
i turned ard,looked at steff, so hard!
left 20mrks of qns blank. arghh. gonna flunk,
but hope other related chi will pull me up like L.C.

went for poa lesson later on.had to stay fr 1230 till 2 lor. so sianz!
n then meet mslai for Amaths in staffrm,opened prefectsroom for mrslim n alumniprefects.
understood wad mslai taught me. logarithms!
oh nno, forgot get fr her my bk.
n then meet e rest for lunc at KFC.
alot of us arhh..
walked around too. bought smt for myself.

went home and nap till 8plus.
cleaned my room.so messy , even took photos of my own room.haha =x

dinner at 10pm. watched news.
Dr Wee. hai__ its v sad, to see him dpartin from this world.
our former president.
done alot for sg.
i think w/o him,there wont be this,nice n green environment in sg w.o riots fights..violence.
so we must really thanks him
i saw the marchin .. v neat. the military band. whoa,their scores so tiny. so together.heard trumpet n souna.

tmr will be along day for me i guessed so. goin to jiayao's hse. celebrate his bday.


seeingyou tmr.

No comments: