Sunday, May 15, 2005

yes. exams is ovarr.
it happened so fast., time really flies.

aww man.now is only 814am. i wke up so early.
cos i couldnt sleep! i slept at like 2am. n woke up 6plus alr.
it seems so weird,w/o studyin noww.

yesterday [fri] , didnt went town with fads.
was tired. cos i stayed up late every night to do last-min revision..
cos it benefits me alot. to some people, it don't.

after paper, still had to buy lunch for ms koh,
made me go all e way to the 4th storey.
and then i went home.
reached home at 1200pm.
first thing i did was changed,
lookin for people who were interested in goin cycling with me.
but most of my friends were out long ago.
borrowed bike fr eric,
my bike no air, lazy go all e way to Esso pumped -.-"

went cycling alone at 13opm..
believe it or not. i was enjoyin myself! ;x
i cycled to sch area, met bball girls.,
took a long cut fr e train route to teckwhye,
past by PJC..
cycled to lot1.
saw hazizi n some percussionists cos dey were returning stands.
took a lit' break for drinks.
continued on cycling .. took e highway back to yewtee..
by e time i finished my cycling funs was like 430pm alr.
2 hours of cycling??!! aww. thats so cool.

rest a little while at home,
decided to nap till nightime.
woke up, took abit of dinnar.,
prac my cornet.
i just realised something- i didnt play scales for a week!
although i really hate that.
played for like 45mins on just symphonic band bk n arban bk.
caught e last episode -Beautiful Illusions.
was rather.. nice?
whenever i watch tv, i only catch e beginning few episodes and last few.
and anyway, i don't watch tv that often.
try to catch those ArtCentral on Music but not much.

kor's friend at my house. stayed over till sundayy. anyway also fr regentsec ,so i know him la.


meeting jiayao and dejin at cck at 1230pm.
goin East Coast Park for my cycling test.
i scared, my stamina not good enough. .
after my test, will rush back. meeting someone. hee.
goin swimming too. ;)
must enjoy weekends maa.

okaayy, next week gona know my results real soon.

guess what?
next sat goin SENTOSA with FADS!!!!!!!!! whahahahha!!!!

and i cant wait for work attachment.. at chinese orchestra. woo lallaaa

No comments: