Thursday, June 02, 2005

yesterday had marching w e coach.
hmm. he's rather nice ;)
quite lenient with us. ay,we learnt walkin forward.backwards.side.turning.these r only basics but need practise to make it perfect.rather fun.we had like waterbreaks too.under e scorching sun,but got slight breeze.bout 4 hrs or so,we learnt so many things.

after dismissal,ms koh fetched me.plus mr h.tan,ms ong and a cleaner in our sch.ms ong keep on talkin to me bout tonghua,that song by Guangliang,saying how come faster version n ms koh keep on playing like 3 times lor. n then e auntie besides me keep on askin me e front bus,is it 188.as if i got super eyesight. -_- fetched mr h.tan n ms ong to bp plaza.ms ong was so funny lor. lol. she's gettin e hang of drey's laughter. ms koh n i went plaza..went shopped ard ferst,met ms ong withdrawing money.she wanted to eat fast food.,but i was so bored of it alr.so went junction eat. ya.she's so funny de. we went mini toons.she wanted to buy hairbands.but not nice,so went lemon tee.she chose alr,i helped her pay.n she dont want,e salesgirl said.diff ppl ah? made me so malu. n then we went popular.helped me her find namecard holder but dont have her fav.she v choosy man.she bot bb tea n then she waited for me in e car,asked me go buy smt for her.i wasnt good in findin direction. i lost my way in e carpark. -.-" n then i called her.she called me.so many times.in e end,cant get thru. lol_ she didnt even bother to get out of e car n walked towards me. made me feel like a lost kid in e carpark. -.- then found her.. she said i seems like wanna cry. !@#$%^!#@#%! arghh. returned hm bout 830pm,.

superb tired. slept at 930pm.
dad fetched me to sch this morning.reached sch like.argh.so damn early. ms ong was late half an hr. lol.she smsed me. ya. had emaths test.rather easy. ;p but 1 qns really cant do w/o a calculator. had break half an hr earlier. n then amaths lessons for like 1.5 hrs.dismiss early.we keep on playing durin class.laughing when doin assignment.then ms ong said.laugh somemore sit beside her.she sounded like,a student.lol.
we went lot1,food junction for lunch. fads plus jan n milo.

i ate beef noodles,not supposed to la.but . ;p smts must change taste haa.
went popular.wanted to buy notepad,to write letters to my whole 0c commitee personally.,just had e urge to laa. but cant find any,wil just write on foolscap laa. saw cardholder album.hmm.ms koh's taste same as mine,so she will like wadever kind i like.i helped her buy a pink holder.ay,rather ex leh but as long as its nice n portable for her can alr.she's travelling to hongkong n china this sunday.whoa.3 weeks. hai. so good,go travelling. ppl had to stay in sg,for cca.lessons. zzz.

returned hm bout 230pm. mom asked me go out w her,told her i v tired.she asked me go rest first,later then go out.luckily didnt. so lazy to go out. slept till 630pm.but still v tired lol.
hai.tmr got phy,chem. and POA. -_- and attend band prac.

No comments: