Tuesday, May 10, 2005

mornin chnpng took my SS notebk. kay,n then was lost.
i was fed up.
didnt know what else to study cos got 30mins revision.
n that bk wasnt mine.
n i was not in a good mood that mornin,
and i pulled e flag, havent even pulled al e way up n song finished alr.
that was e worst part.
today got social studies n poa papers.
guessed what ?
actually dont need that much revision.
done before those struturedessay qns.
quite easy ,but didnt have enough time elaborate on structuressay qns
and tone and forgot bout purpose.
arghh! cost alot of marks.

poa,worst. i knew that .aha.
i did study, memorise format for tradin n profitloss acct.
u think it works?
i left 17mrks of qns blank cos dontknow how to do
that ledger accts.
i hate poa.
and it seems difficult.
i sleep n wake up to do.
zf was like, within e 7th qns he slept for 2 hrs!
he didnt even do i guessed so.
slept only 30mins.so tired.

n then dismissed at 12pm.
meet ms koh. bought lunch for her.
she taught me abit on Emaths lor. hai. cos she doesnt have time
everything will have to depend on me. me . me.
i hope. really can at least get an A. but i dont think so.
this year maths so different for me.
i failed all my tests.

meet e rest at limbang.
took lunch there,
did abit of emaths.
past yr paper 2 rather easier than paper 1 i guessed so.

went home at 4pm.
took nap till 7pm.
started to study till now.
going to bathe soon
and then after tmr, i 'm left iwth
chemistry, LC, geog n Amaths.
chemistry rocks! cos ms chong rocks!

now using that Skype to chat w my uncle. ermm.was encouragin me to study hard.


No comments: