Friday, October 03, 2008

FRIDAY NIGHT WITH DREY AND FEESH

Shall not go into so much details of school.
There's nothing much for me to complain and rant here too, 'cos life seems to be good enough.
Hah, I shall be optimistic even if sometimes certain things turned awkward/sour/terrible.
Yeah, we got two off days and it was well spent indeed. (:
So I went home early right after school, and the first thing on my mind was,
" I REALLY NEED TO SLEEP "
So I slept, and went out for dinner with my mom.
Now I'm craving for ba chor mee.
Anyway, I meet FESH and DREY for supper just now.
Catch ups, camwhores, craps.
Yeah, like what Drey mentioned, we should meet up often.
Like after Fesh's trip, Steph's A Levels, and during my holiday of course.
Missed those times, talking about whatever events we would participate in.. etc.
So here are the photos:


SELF TIMER MODE
BANG BANGS.
DREY AND I.
YEAH AND FESH

Forget about my dressing, I was really wearing casually since its nearby, and I'm lazy to style my hair specially to meet them out.
FUNNY CONVERSATIONS WE HAD JUST NOW
ME: "ICE MAN SHOOT WHAT?"
Fesh: "ICE."
ME: "THEN FIRE MAN SHOOT WHAT?"
Fesh: "FIRE LOR."
ME: "YOU SURE FIRE MAN SHOOT FIRE?"
FESH : "YAH"
DREY: "WTH, *LAUGHS*"
ME: "Oh yah, I went to catch the F1 Race on the actual day."
Fesh: "Then how was it? " "The F1 zoomed very fast right."
ME: "Yeah, only managed to see the F1 for 2s and super loud that I had to buy ear plug man. My dad said watched on TV better, can catch the whole race."
Fesh: " oh yuh true. "
*ME WINKED AT DREY*
Drey: "Why you wink at me?"
*FESH STARTED LAUGHING*
Then I told Drey silently that I lied about it.
ME: " Eh fesh, you forever naive one leh. "
Fesh: " FUCK SIAH. *laughs* "
ME: "If I went there, I sure blogged about it right."
Fesh: "oh yah hor."
ME: "And Drey I wasn't flirting with you lah. Next time got guys wink at you, will you ask them?"
Drey: " Hah yeahh. "

No comments: