Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Today I was early for school so I bought a hot tea to class.(and apparently the RJ is linked with tea)
Sanjay was sitting beside me, so I asked him "Eh today didn't buy tea huh?"
Immediately, he went to the foodcourt to get it. Hahah.
Anyway class was alright today, kinda interesting to prototype our own 24 hour clock.
Apparently some errors were only spotted at the end of the break, so we didn't have time to change it.
Anthony faci was great, he made this statement which somehow reminded me of AK.
"It's not the results that matter now, as long as you found out what went wrong, the process of your learning is what matters."
You tell me, my faci power not.
Every week, I can't wait to attend his lessons. 'Cos his lessons are really enjoyable.

During my break, I bumped into Kimberley Jane! She told me we should all catch up and meet up again. Then I suggested that we meet up on Thursday to have lunch.
Thanks Jane for doing the gathering stuffs yo!
So now, I feel like posting my first year first sem classmates!
The girls were on the back of the guys yo.
Amin,Nabila,Me,Zu and Minhui.
YONGXIANG. He still as sexy as ever!
Class photo with AUDREY our communication faci.
oh yeah, when we purchased tickets for some jamming concert.
ZARIFAH, Me and Minhui.

I GONNA STAY UP TO DO AT LEAST HALF OF MY PP SINCE I HAD 4 HOURS OF NAP JUST NOW.

No comments: