Thursday, October 23, 2008

O.N.E More Day.

After class today, I attended the second workshop for E204 Linear Circuits & Control.
It was a fruitful session for me since I missed out the last week lesson.
We were taught to break down and analyse the circuits and to determine which formula to apply.
My break time was spent in a good way I guess. Quality time spent with ‘old pals’.
Meet Dyne for lunch and had a chitchat session for an hour before I went to meet W34A classmates.
-Zarifah, Minhui, Daiyu, Jane, Amin, Nabila and YongXiang.
With Zarifah there, there bound to be craziness.
Took photos too, thanks to Jane! (: Uploaded!

L to R : Amin,Daiyu,YX,Jane,Bila,Zarifah,Minhui and I.
Mirror Reflection.
Zarifah and Amin.
Minhui.
Daiyu's straight hair and Yx's SB-can-be-purchased polo tee.
And jane!
Not forgetting, Santa Claus bilah and Amin!

I studied my test for tomorrow with J1 at NUS in the late evening.
And I managed to revise Problem 1 to Problem 7.
It was a killer for me, having to stay focus every minute to absorb every single detail.
Thank You.
And I just completed only a quarter of my presentation work.
AHHH, and I bet I don’t have the time to do in the next few days.
Can I have 36 hours in a day..
Being busy shortens the day a hell lot, whereas time feels like forever when I’m too free.
I can’t wait for tomorrow to end because it’s the last day of school!
And I can say, BYE to RP for 7 days!
Nah, not exactly, I still have to go back for presentation. :(

Anyway, I shall put in my schedule for upcoming programs, just to keep track.

Friday 24th
830am-4pm School
415-445pm Test
Might catch HSM3 tomorrow?
Do my presentation work at night.
Saturday 25th
C’s Bday
3-6pm Band Practice at JJ
Presentation work to be done
Sunday 26th
11am Camp Training at SVF
3-6pm Philyouth Band Practice at NYP
7pm till late Work at Haji Lane
Monday 27th
Outing trip 930am-4pm
Evening book in for camp?
Tuesday 28th – Thursday 30th
AWAY FOR CAMP
Thursday 30th
PP Presentation 9-10am
This holiday doesn't seem like holiday at all now. :/
Give me a pat, I'll be able to push on.

No comments: