Monday, September 29, 2008

DINNER

Last evening, we went out for Dylan's belated birthday celebration with my family.
Dinner was at Long Beach at Dampsey Hill which was very near to my grandma's place.
Crabs there were super huge.
See those crabs? 1kg = $138. Woahhhhh.


And white crabs are super cute.

Before the waitress served us, my dad requested for two napkins, one for my grandma and himself.
My grandma didn't want to put on it, she said he looked like big baby.
HAHA, aint my dad super cute here!


Then food was served of course, the long awaiting moment.
Ah, I love cereal prawns but it wasn't that nice there.

Chilli crabs dipped with man tou.
Roasted chicken.
Steam crabs.
Pork ribs!Unfortunately, I don't like it because it was too meaty for me. So I decided to give my half eaten to my brother.

And of course, the yummy tofu.
Then my dad ordered the dessert for me and himself since the others didn't want.
Coffee flavor. WOOOO.
And the base gives off steam!
So here comes the birthday boy with his AWFULLY CHOCOLATE.
Guess what, we didn't sing birthday song this time 'cos Daryl said it was a lil old fashion. So he just blew his candles.
And if you realised, it's the same exact birthday cake my dad gotten for me too.

Headed to Bugis with my brothers after dinner. Bought food for Beard before heading home to catch F1 race!

And last night, Beard slept with me. He slept on his comfy bed that's right under my bed!

Awww, he's super adorable man. And even now, my mom brings him down for walks in the evening and plays with him. Hahaha. My mom was so excited when she told me about it.
Okay, I just gotten home from school today. My mom was in the living room, over the phone and at the same time drinking beer! Woah, she happening man.
Woah, today's problem tough lah! Unable to get the waveform. Then I told my friend about it over msn just now, she was like, "It's okay. That one is not important. Because it won't appear in UT. As long as you understand why is it in this form and the theory that's good enough. "
I felt a lil relieved after that since I understood the concept.
Here I am, in my living room, in front of the tv(LIKE SINCE WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I SAT HERE EXCLUDING THE F1 RACE?!) with a can of green tea, watching survivor and completing my assignment. today.
If only life could be that relaxing..........

No comments: