Wednesday, October 08, 2008

HELLOOOOO WORLD.


Before I say anything, I would like to start off with:



It's been quite some time that I upload my pictures into my posts.
So please allow me to show you how I look like currently, with my hair growing now. :)

Anyway, I'm sorry that I didn't update much now.
I think my life just revolves around school and hanging out with J1 almost everyday after school to mug and eat.
After getting to know few of my classmates, they're actually the cool crappy people man. Can't imagine that I stayed on in class after school and 'talk cock' with them that day, and they even want another 'talk cock session'. Hah.

Yesterday I hit off town with J1, dinner and we got a secret studying spot, even though it's hard to find a place to study in the town.
And when I reached home, I had webcam session with her.
I showed her Beard, and she print screen all the different poses Beard did and sent to me.

Here are those:


Wanted to blog this down just last night when I got the photos but was too shagged.
And I think he's getting more and more adorable each day. :]
If you wanna visit him, bring his favourite food along hor. Then I will allow you to my place. Hah.
OH YEAH. I have a bad and a good news.
Bad news first.
Just now I brought Beard for a walk with Joyce and I headed to the food court to get food. Joyce called me within a few minutes and told me Beard was nowhere in sight. Ran out of the foodcourt, ran around the yew tee area to search for him. Even called Dylan and his friend who was at my place to search for Beard. After an hour, I decided to return home.
Here comes the Good News.
When I reached my block, Beard suddenly appeared at the 2nd level staircase. And, he quickly came down the stairs and I hugged him like mad.
Woah. This is amazing. He is sucha smart ass though having to stay at my place in less than 2 weeks I guess.
Then my elder brother told Dylan to walk to the ground level by stairs with him, so that he recognises and learn to return home by himself. Hah.

No comments: