Saturday, October 25, 2008

ARPY BURFDEY



Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to Chantelle,
Happy Birthday To You!
Though it's been donkey months since we last meet up (rarely contact too, I know), I remember this day. 2510
If you still remembered how you told me to remember this day, class 2-5. Haha.
I'm blessed to have met such a wonderful lady like you and I know, it's amazing that we get along really well.
I remembered how you always whine to me about your day at times, how tough it is to be a teacher and etc.
You gave me a lot of encouragement and motivation with the chocolates and meal treats from you. And that's when I learnt to buck up in maths.
Also those times when you 'sneak' me into the staff room on Saturdays after my band to help you out a bit with your admin work and wait for you knock off. And then car rides from you to have lunch/dinner together before you send me home.
I thank you. Yeah, and you'll still be the Miss Koh I first know. (:

No comments: