Friday, October 17, 2008

High School Musical is back for more!

Have you watched the very first High School Musical in 2006? That was back then, when I was in sec 4. I remembered watching it several times, listening to the same songs again, even till now. And I have the whole HSM soundtracks!
From 'Start of something new' to 'It's hard to believe'.. Till now I am still listening to it and I think I can never get bored of the songs.


Oh yeah, I totally love Zac Efron's mushroom hair. And he was really very adorable in the first musical.

Then just last year in August, High School Musical 2 was released.
Still remembered Sharpay and Ryan Evans (Ashley Tisdale and Lucas Grabeel) plan to spend the summer at their family's country club, Lava Springs and started to sing Fabulous. Woah, that song really catch my attention. '..Ice tea imported from England.."
And also the sad song, 'Gotta go my own way' Vanessa Hudgens(Gabriella) sang because of Zac Efron (Troy).


Comparing between one and two, I still preferred the first one with all the action musical during the basketball training, the first time Troy met Gabriella and so on.


And now, here comes High School Musical 3 Senior Year!


Okay I think Vanessa Hudgens is really gorgeous.
She has a tanned body with beautiful eyes and a sweet smile.
And I'm collecting pictures of her now. Hahah.

And what's more, she's on my desktop!

So I'll know that she's always looking at me. Hahah.

Anyway, I can't wait to watch High School Musical 3. Wonder how the plot would be, the new soundtracks, the mass dance..

WOAH. I think you guys should watch it too! To be exact, there's exactly a week to the release of HSM3!

You guys would be surprised, I've already planned a few weeks back who shall be the chosen one to watch with me. Hahaha. But I think I will only watch it after a few days when it's released, since it's gonna be during my holiday week and I will so gonna be busy.

Had lunch with John today. Talked a lot to him and I really misssssssssssssssssss those bunch of people during camps. How we laugh so much behind the students, sleep together and having to rush the next morning, queue/snatch for the toilets to shower after a long day, learn from each other quietly by observing, being serious in our debrief and schedule sessions and so much more. I can't wait for the next camp seriously.

Just today in school, one of the team presented exactly 39 slides. Can you imagine how weary we were towards the end of school and then we got to concentrate. But apparently many of us didn't do so. And this is so retarded, I presented so much today because my team guys refused to present. -.- Hell yeah, UT2 for Communication System today. Calculations and more calculations man!

I bathed Beard just now when I came home. AND HE SMELLS NICE NOW. (: And my mom and I brought him out for a walk just now.

Here comes the weekends, and here comes Daz!

No comments: