Thursday, October 09, 2008

I'm in love








































with her. (:
I woke up exactly an hour before my test starts, by J1's text. Rushed down to school and I managed to reach school at 910am!
I thought that the circuit was easy to prototype so I took 5 minutes to plan out. Then I thought to myself that it can't be that easy, maybe it might be a little tricky. So I took time to think through again, change my plan and then start working on it. By the time I know, I'm left with 10 minutes to solder! Woah. This is crazy. I didn't finish my circuit, so none of my LED light up. Totally pissed man. After the test I went to double check with my classmate and realised that my original plan was good enough. AHHHHHHHHH.
AND today's PCB module was a total killer. Insert the wire into the small hole, snap it so part of it can be stripped, put it into the end of it and then finally wire wrap onto the components.
Repeat the process till every of the components you wire wrap.
WOAH this was a total tedious process till my classmate couldn't take it.
He said this to faci,
"Woah, faci I can't take it already. What's the Programme Chair's handphone number? I want to call him up and ask him why are we doing this. "
My faci laughed and said "Email him lah."
And he went on saying that Email is too slow and blahhhhhhhh...
Okay, gonna get ahead with my RJ now.
Finally tomorrow is a FRIDAY. LIKE,
A FRIDAY. :]
and then weekends gonna be pressurising again. :/

No comments: