Monday, October 20, 2008

OLD OLD OLD PIKAS

I looked through my cds and saw this cd named, 'daz folder'.
So I opened and saw all my secondary school photos and I decided to upload some folders of it.
Gosh, we really took a lot of photos, especially during the sec 2 period when my class girls were so bonded like solid molecules.

Teachers' Day photos.
This was taken after the teachers' day performance. Almost my whole class girls took part in the performance where we danced, 'That Thing You Do'. Woah, took us a hell lot of time to choreograph the steps.
Girls with Mdm Fazelah.
FADS IN PINK.
Don't ask me why my hair is like that, they did this to my hair. And this is Drey and I with Mr Yew, the DM. Hahahha.
And plus our co-form teacher, Mrs Ng Bee Bee. :D
And here is the Combined Band of Regent and BedokNorth to Malaysia.

Trumpet Section with the Malaysian band.

Oh yeah, when he had much hair, Mr Lim and Mr Tan.
xing and I.
My seniors and they're my shopping group.
Same bus.
Left to Right : Bettina, Me, Hafidz, Xiong and Xing.
Trumpetors!
Trumpet section during camp.
And then, my class photos.
Audrey running. We were playing bomb bags!
FADS with Mdm Fazelah. She's the man, for our clique.
and here is DARLZ.
FADS+DARLZ.
My class girls with Chantelle. The super happening teacher.
Drey Seph Feesh
Yeha, and this was sec2 okay.
and the Fads with weekong, super smart boy in our class. Hahah.
Fads stayed over my place. And with Steph's sis, Geraldine on the far left.
Happy New Year!
Gathering at my place with Jane Ong.
FADS :D
FADS and Chantelle.
Ah, gambling took place at Fish's place.
That's about it for now.
WOAH.
Can't believe I got a hell lot of FADS photos.

No comments: