Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Hallooooooweeeeeen!

So I have been out of the blogging period for exactly s.e.v.e.n days, not that I don't have the intention to update but because I was away from home for five days.

This holiday, I impacted others' lives, having to do things that I don't usually do during school days. Going back to the camp scene after 'mia' for a few months, I did Northlight camp for 3d2n. After this whole camp, my perspection of my own students changed totally. The students are really very very very nice kids afterall. The nicest students I've ever seen from all the camps I've done. On the last day of camp, I went to school for PP presentation. I was late for half an hour and on top of that, I was so tired from the camp. So I presented and I think it was quite alright, managed to answer all the questions given by the assessors. I still remember that I was a lil nervous that I stumbled upon words for the first few minutes before I went on smoothly.
And then I headed home to sleep before I went for work. Work was fun, Val and friends came over to visit me and I did the closing with two other of my managers.

Attended NYP concert. Was a blast. I guess the pieces they brought to Vienna was really interesting. Managed to see a few whom I haven't seen for long. Had supper at Bugis with J1 and J2. Went down to Tg pagar for some drinks and bumped into Justin. Still as fit as ever lah. Hah. Okay I think I'm really dumb. I waited for an hour plus before realising there isn't night rider functioning at Dhobby Ghaut. I was waiting, and then I started to talk to the girl who sat beside me at the bus stop. And after 15 minutes of our conversation, we realised that we know each other through Val. Gosh, we were like 'whoa lao eh, then we talked so politely to each other!' Hah. Kind of interesting. 'It's a small world afterall..'

So I was home the whole of today. Yeah. SICK is the word.

No comments: