Wednesday, August 06, 2008

'When-nerse-dae'

J1 and I meet up as usual and it has somewhat become our usual routine, no matter how last minute it seem, we'll still meet up. Hah.
With a camera that comes in handy, it's so convenient to take shots anytime and anywhere.
And finally, it's a camera, not my mobile phone camera!
Some shots I took:

Somehow, the main focus was the cup and the background was blurred a lil.
Guess the place we hang out.
Okay, not much clues given too. If I took the water fountain, you would have guess the place correctly. Bugis, where the insight jokes are.
And J1's keyboard which I think it's pretty cool.
And of course, shots of us!
Just gonna limit to just one picture of us, since we took quite a number.
Few days back, J1 did this for me.
It's not Henna, it's ink pen drawing! :D
And this uncle in the train who sat directly opposite me kept staring at the drawing lah! And I felt so awkward that I quickly covered it and he still stared and tried his ways to look at it! -.-
Haha, okay I'm so proud of J1 for sucha nice design. (that catch the attention of people desperately)


YAYYYYY, and yesterday evening we finally meet up J2! Like a gathering for J1,J2 and J3.
KOLO Mee is our favourite.
Aircraft stimulate is our favourite.
Macdonald's icecream is our favourite. (Along the line now)
S is our favourite too. (At Killiney)
Updating is a must. (J2 said it in a serious tone yet was so hilarious, esp about .)

No comments: