Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Go Fresh, with DOVE.

I'm sure you have heard of the new Dove shower products.
Be it through advertisements on televisions, blogs, radiostations, the supermarket nearby your place or even Dove website. http://www.dovershowerok.com/

So after rinsing..



Pour the shampoo all over your hair, mess it up creatively! Come on, be creative.

Ahhhhhh. What should I go next?
Soap??
Isn't it troublesome to hold onto the soap and rub it all over your body? If it's too wet, it will just slip off your hands. Whereas if it's too dry, there isn't foam.

mmmm, Why not try Dove?


She's my beloved bathing buddy, one who hears/sees me shit,pee,rant,sing crazily,jump or dance in the bathroom.

Dove: Dazzy, I'm a lil outdated now I guess. It's time for you to move on to my newer siblings of other flavours. You can't stick to me forever.
Daz: Huh?? Whyyyyyyyyy? RAH, But dovey, I still love you no matter how much I would want to try out your siblings! Teeeeeeeheeeeee!


Dove: Here's my sister, Go Fresh, Aqua! Mind you, she's not an aqua okay!

If you are a cucumber eater or a green tea lover, why not??

What about Go Fresh, Energize? The sparkling scent of lemongrass and grapefruit that awakens your skin.

And not forgetting, Go Fresh, Cool!

Like totally cool, yoyo wassssuppp yeaaaa! Feels like a light breeze on your skin, with a clean scent of waterlily and fresh mint.

Woahhhhh. Feels like I'm in heaven... So heavenly. If you find that the bottle's too big for your own usage, well you can always the smaller bottles! It's cheaper and more convenient too! You can bring it wherever you go too. Be it chalets, camps, stayovers or at any point of time you just feel like bathing(in a proper place), open it up!

Oh yes! Dove is giving away free Ipod touch! Simply register to vote for the videos and you could just win it! You wouldn't know you might be the one lucky winner! Sooooo, why not?

Let's alll goooooooooooooo fresh with dove!

SHOUT ALONG WITH ME TOOOOOOO!

No comments: