Wednesday, August 13, 2008

MEMORIES OF THE FIRST SEM,YEAR 1, W34A

The title says it all now, but before I continue let me post the last day of school pizza treat from faci!
Yeah, this is it. Faci was nice to pay half the price and not even touching eating at all.

The pizza was recommended by Alvin and it wasn't bad at all. Or too nice. Hahah.
QIONG, the qiongster!

And Yan xin! :)
Okay, I didn't take photos with the others at all. They were busy playing games.

Now ... DAZ believes she CAN FLY, why can't you toooooo?

Photo was taken on Nabilah's mobile.
And this nabilah lah lah lah lah!
My classmates , the happening people. We were on top of the guys. Lol.
Having lunch in class, in front of the faci? Yummyyyyy.
And my favourite faci of all, for communication module. -AUDREY TAN :D
We were supposed to do ten shots of ten numbers. This is ten.
And this is 8!
Yong Xiang, one of the good-looking guy from my class. But super thick skin.
My whole class.
Me,Amin and Minhui. Forever camwhore.
Girls just love gossipping, don't they?
Nabilah again! Amin!
With her doll she brought to class.
In the loo.
Celebrating Amin's 17th in class with our faci.
Taken during class, on min hui's webcam.
This was just the second week of class, as far as I remember.
And my team members!
I know...
And to end off,
COOKIE MONSTARRRRRR!


Update!
Surprisingly I woke up at 2pm, still feeling very very lethargic. Lunch, watched olympics, trimmed my finger nails and practised trumpet.
And as usual, meet up with J1. Wanted to surprise her after her seminar at Clementi. And she wanted to give me a surprise by coming to my place too, knowing that I was lazy to drag myself out of my place. WOAAA. Anyhow, she is sweet. teehee. And that's my J1. :)
Then we meet Kaey at Marina Square and had dinner together before heading home.

No comments: