Sunday, August 24, 2008

I had band practise yesterday. Was at Regent listening to my juniors. Lunch was with Zj, Mr lim and Ms Loh for some famous curry fish head at Toa Payoh.
Then we had band practise. Ahh, during the hour sectional time, we were practically chit-chatting happily.. and reading our own rythem. Was fun, playing that particular new piece.
Thanks to Miss Loh who sent zj and I to the station due to the heavy downpour.
So I met up Coen and J1 later on. Dinner at BK, watched the fireworks. J1 showed me a very sweet text, and she make me smiled. :)
Then we left city hall area since it was too packed, and chill at Plaza Sing TCC till late. Thanks to Coen for the treat uh!

Today is a Lazy SUNDAY. Spent the whole of today at home. Doing nothing but sleeping. :) WOOOOO. And I just had mee siam for supper!

No comments: