Monday, August 04, 2008

Peek-tures

Joyce stayed over my place on Saturday night, and we took this shot the next day:
Had lunch with my family outside together, and we did some grocery shopping too.
And my mom actually got me and Joyce the exact same earrings and banglets!
Had dinner outside with J1 and Coen, and some HongKong dessert place for yummy desserts.

I was so early for school this morning like 8am that I took my breakfast in class, and chat over the phone with J1. Yeah, had to thank J1 for the Maths Morning Call Madness. (MMCM) ;)
Lunch with Dynnie and Qiong then.
Meet J1 to chill with many funny conversations going around here and there.

So here are the photos at East Coast on Saturday.
Photos are taken on my mobile phone!

Coen's shades.
ECP Mac.
J1 and Coen.
Daz and Coen.
Daz and J1
Threeeee.
Two of us.
Here too.
And many more:

Daryl just called up mom, asking if she gonna cook when she's back later. Then my mom went like, "Isn't what I cooked (chicken soup) just now was for dinner too???!! Stop eating so much lah, will get fatttt." (In mandarin) Then Daryl was so pissed off with her lah, like hello we need to eat that kind. Hahhaha! So Daryl just cooked spagetti for Dylan and I too. While getting the serving, I told him I don't want to eat much 'cos mom said will get fat. Haha!

Ending off with this photo taken at the Night Festival.

Shall upload more tomorrow yeah.

No comments: