Thursday, August 21, 2008

SPECIAL BA CHOR BEE HOON FROM A SPECIAL FRIEND.

Okay , this is like the half-eaten food. But I can tell you, it's from my special J1!
-Texted me after her class ended, when I was home and I got no food, nothing much to do.
-Bought the food from YT and walked to my block
-Called me up several times but to no avail
-Texted me to go down my block
And, surprised me!
I was caught with amazement too, since she mentioned that she had to be home for dinner.
And to think, her travelling journey is gonna take another two hours!
Melts my heart, totally. :)

Anyway, I had a total brand new hair style.


And she's Mel, the one who did my hair for me. We looked like we have the same hairstyle uh, but hers is much longer.
Anyway, I think I look like a guy now. :/ Was from my friends' opinions of me anyway.

Well, hair can always grow.... Not as if it's gonna be short forever. I will freak out too.
Stephanie: EEEyyyyerrrr, what's with your hair now?! AUNTYYYY hair!

No matter how weird I look,
or nerdy I look, Steph will still be my friend rightttt????

Stephanie: yeahhh, of cos lah, Daz I love you to max!
Haha, anyway I meet up Steph, YiQian and J1 for board games at Boat Quay.
Taboo was the most fun between the other game we tried.

J1 said I was really anxious during the whole game! Guess we did enjoy ourselves a lot. Played pool somewhere in Dobby Ghaut before heading home.

Aha! Bumped into Siying on my journey back. So another friend to catch up with! :)
And then, bumped into my elder brother! So we had a chat at the mrt station before I went home. We were also catching up, on our happenings for the previous night since we didn't see each other. :)


ROAR LIKE ME.

No comments: