Friday, August 08, 2008

..and I love to S & S.

So did you buy toto? Haha, my friend actually texted me asking me if there's anywhere near Causeway Point can buy toto since it's 8M! (080808)

Marks the very last day of Digital Electronics. And Caleb wasn't in class to conduct lesson.
Class not full strength as usual.
We were just slacking, sleeping, listening to music, watching movie, playing counterstrike, eating, chatting, singing... basically anything other than doing the worksheet.
MC was nice, to buy me milk tea while I was in class. (:
One of my classmates actually suggested something crazy to my faci, if we could start class at 3pm instead. 'Cos some of my classmates wanted to catch movie at Causeway Point before rushing back to class. The most predictable answer is a big no from her. Hhaha.
Pretty amazing uh, we started presentation at 2pm, and ended at about 235pm. :)

p/s : Brother's nice to cook noodles for you just now, before rushing out! :D

Okay, time to sleep now.

No comments: