Tuesday, August 26, 2008

TUESDAY NIGHT

So J2 called me up at seven plus.
"hello daz where are you girls??"
"eh i'm at home eh, don't know where's J1 'cos she didn't pick up my call. Why leh, wanna ask us out for dinner huh? "
" oohhh, YAHHHH lah. Meet you girls ma. "
" Hahha, okay we meet for dinner then, at Lot1? "
" Okay see you there in 15 minutes. "
BOOM.
So I meet J2 out for dinner.
Pastamania!
Walked around the mall and the pasar malam just outside.
Then she came over to my place.
And played the trumpet. Then she asked if I've gotten my mouthpiece. I said not yet but maybe I'll check with the store because by right they should give me a mouthpiece too.
She said that maybe I didn't check my case properly.
Then.... she went on to explore my case and there is a hidden compartment.
And a trumpet mouthpiece and a package was there.
Speaking of that, I need to get a new silver cloth soon.
Anyway, I was way beyond words.
To think I'm a musician yet I didn't know.
So I concluded, " Aiyah, maybe people working in the government sector is smarter than me. "
Hahahaha! Thanks to J2 uh, if not I would have went down to the place to ask, thus embarrassing myself.
And I let her tried the jellies I made! :)

AIIIIIIII. WHERE'S J1?













Found her!
After so much of texting, calling, and even to the extent of texting her brother. Pretty funny uh.

Finally I note everything down on my new purple book. Not really new, was given to me three years back. Time to update/refresh my memory with all the success principles, debriefing points, inspirational stories and learning points. Can't wait for Friday when the camp starts!

p/s : J2 said my hair is really fugly now. :(
On a lighter note, Z says I'm cute. :)
(I'm just being optimistic.)

No comments: