Tuesday, August 12, 2008

BYEEEEEI CLASS E45M

".. that's what friends are for. "

Even till now, I have problems remembering my block and level and class!
I've really bad memory or perhaps it's due to the change of class every semester??
And to be very honest here, I can't remember all my classmates' names even till now. :(
And and and.... I didn't have the chance to be able to work with every of my classmates.
But then again, I get to work with Qiong for all the modules. (She sits beside me everyday!)
Hear me rant, scold, talk, shout ... everything!
Sooooo.... today is the last day of school, officially the last day.
And it's always towards the end, that we're bonded, crazy, happening.
Sad to say, not every of my classmates came to school and there were only 2 teams!
Faci was nice to allow us to do WHATEVER we want in front of him, at least we get our presentation done at 2pm.
MC who sat beside me was playing CS, Qiong was watching her Taiwan drama, Ali was surfing the net and Alvin was stoning away.
I just did my stuff, msn-ing, viwawa-ing, surfing..
Enough of the talking then.
Let the pictures speak magically here.

Class photos taken many weeks back. ( Everyone's in it I think :x )


Come to think of that, I miss my first year classmates. Those times were really crazy too. Because they were the first few friends I've known in RP.
And, my class was E36k!

Von, Me and my super cool beng-ish faci, Haiwei! (He just left RP not long)
My eating-out clique! Jordan,Me,Dyne and Von.
This was really ultimate craziness. The condom my friend brought to class and he actually blew it to this size!
Yeah, they said my smile was super spastic. Haha.
Von and I!
Was one of the night Von and I stayed in school till night. Slacking and of cos pictures moment! Taken at Bugis, when we had our first official JXDVD outing organised by meeee!
Dyne and I, volunteers for the ecogarden picnic.
Yeah, and we played Tug-O-War there too, just look at how enthusiastic I looked!
And during the picnic when we were ushers and I was super bored.
And the girls from my class. -Von,Lina,Me,Dyne and Jace.
Von,Lina and Me.
And with wesley and jason. Super act cool people.
Felt like posting up my first semester classmates photos too. A hell lot more than other of my classes. But someone's rushing me now.
Till then, Happy Holiday-ing to Republicans!

No comments: