Thursday, June 08, 2006

yesterday went for band.then job interview at Sheraton Hotel. wasnt successful due to my age. but i'm experienced ;] and went to watch The Omen at night with elder bro. and i spent bout 20 odd. durin the show, he just stuffed popcorn into my mouth la.and we kept on laughin. had great fun too ;p and then hung out before going hm.was eleven plus by then. and really got to know abit bout my kor. haa ;p

i was so lazy to wake up for lesson at 8am. so i skipped my English class.anyway was just an hour. slept till 11am plus. hosaiah came to my house.and my bro's still sleepin laarh. then drills practise with the sec4s then. learnt to salute yar. and then slack and see the camp tetra peeps till 5plus. went for dinner appt at Pizza Hut. bought some food back for mr tan and went to school. study. slack.chat.play. till 11pm.and jiaying was a bit ill so esther bought 100plus for her.maybe not enough salt in her body. hougang's band teacher is nice! poor mr tan is injured. and mrs fong was watchin da chang jin in staff lounge. then went home. wanted to stayover. but,tmr no lessons in sch. tetra peeps going pulau ubin tomor. ;D

tomor havin drills practise with sec4s in the noon and night, and teachin my sec1s.heard them play marchin songs. i think it must be really hard on them.to memorise so many pieces and steps for phantom.heard sec1s playin Hey Jude and What A Wonderful World. ohh.how sweet it was. the trumpet solo ;P
i miss all the band funs. i wanna be an In-Charge for next year's tetra camp. ;p i'm so excited for passin out ceremony. we gona wear WHITE GLOVES! ;O
tomorrow's the last practise . everyone,please buck up. ( ;

sometimes i really cant stand you.
you keep on disturbing me. yes . i know you disturb people.
but please ,can you have a limit
and stop calling me mushroom or whatever names you think its nice.
zzz.
i dont care actually but i really cant tolerate this kind of attitude of yours.
but i just dont like.
and this is my hairstyle.
dont compare.
i'm really irritated and frustrated already.
you are getting on my nerves.

No comments: