Wednesday, June 14, 2006

super boring day. early mornin woke up just to go sch for band. then mr tan said i couldn play for opus.
HOW SADDENING. nearly cried.but i didnt. z.z.z
but was alright after some people talked to me- charles, zhenjun,jordan ;P thanks..

then some bdn people came cos they have to do smt. pigiie 2 patted my head. o gosh. i'm not an animal la.lol. i miss you larrr! ;D
after some practises, i left. oooo. yonglin ,your trumpet technique book is with me! ;] then i left, went to siying' s house. we bought packed LJS and rented vcd to watch. till i fell asleep.
very tired.
went home to sleep till 10pm. no one woke me up. lol. i slept for 4hours! =x thenn. chatted with my both brothers .stupid idiot retarded brothers- both are so lame. lol. always make me laugh so so much. esp daryl the rhino ;p good to see them at home too laa.
went online not long to promote some stuffs. o.O yeah.and to blog. just now also chatted with this bdn sis, sihui ;P
i want to see my bandmates soon!

this friday's concert.
MONFORT MILTARY BAND
VICTORIA CONCERT HALL.

$10

People out there,
MR CHAKRIT is performing!
go and support HIM ;D

No comments: