Saturday, June 17, 2006

today went to church. aiya.i woke up at 1230pm. was late. then met mingen,jia yin and siying to church. reached bout 3pm already. had cg games.followed by sermon.so cool to have that once-addicted online-gamer to come and like share with us his experience. an interview with him yeap. and now i know so much more. o well. i think when i was in sec1 i was so hooked on Gunbound. you might think its childish right.haha. and some time in this year i played maplestory. o well.i was so bored of the game that i stopped playin and find it rather childish. anyway.people dont get so hooked on online games.so so so unhealthy and terrible.
left church very late. 10 plus.
there s this song i like. part of the lyrics goes like this:

Oh how many times have I broken Your heart
But still You forgive
If only i ask
And how many times have You heart me pray
Draw near to me



i know i've always upset You.but still You continue to forgive me. when i'm sad, You are much more upset than me. for i know that i 've not been doing good for the past few days. i drifted away from You. i dont want to drift further from You anymore. show me the way o Lord.



Take me to that secret place
where i can only see You face
and nothing else will ever feel this way
You take away my guilty stains
the things i've done that i cant change
its only by the power of Your name


also like this song. All i want is You ;p

No comments: