Sunday, June 25, 2006

radical conference has ended!

radical conference from thurs to sat was awesome,really awesome one.
although we were pretty tired on fri.. cos it was from morn to night.. but we kept the spirit on..and i know that God was with us all the while.no matter how tired or weary we looked. but still we did had fun. from fellowship-ing with Godchasers, praising and worshipping Him every moment, enjoying the sermons to every other little things and actions.it was still considered big to Him in His eyes. (:

i'm beginning to understand more. i place Him first in everything i do. no matter what. nothing can be placed above Him. through this conference, it allows me to grow.we lived in a world that is designed to make us feel insecure. cos we need Him, His security. and we need to live dangerously for God. and i know that He placed me in school,family, band so that through me, they will be blessed. i thank God for putting me in this family and not to give up on my family. one day my mom will begin to understand. i am so encouraged by Daniel's faith. He was always so commited to God and his confidence and perserverance. i've got to make my stand sooner or later.

although sometimes i really feel like givin up ,but i know that He has never ever give up on me no matter what happens. i am thankful for havin a wonderful God! and i thank God for giving me everything.

i wanna share and reach out to more people out there.
jerlyn and yinsi accepted Christ when i brought them to church on saturday! Praise the Lord!!! ( ;


YOUTHALIVE , you guys are awesomeeee!

i'm so encouraged when laypeng told me that her parents suddenly want to go to billingual service last night.
people let's continue to PUSH!!


sch will reopen tomor. dont really feel so excited bout going school. mm. must start to revise already. ahh- 0 levels.!





You're God
You're God of miracles
You're God that makes me whole
i'll worship, i'll worship You

No comments: