Tuesday, June 20, 2006



the Holy Spirit wants me to my QT just now. and i went to do my QT immediately. yeah, i m gettin more and more sensitive to the Holy Spirit ; ] i stayed at home today. played nintendo(old game) plugged to e tv. i love oldd kind of games. ate maggie mee for lunch ; / super spicy ahhh. then slept in the evening to night. had dinner. read purposedriven life. online. talked to my elder bro. he helped me do facial wash. tol. then around 2am plus we went 7-11 cos i told him i was hungry. so i ate maggie mee again. bought big gulp.mashed potatoes and we ate at void deck. then saw dylan's friends. but i am still hungry ; / arghh. i eat so much. feel like eating chocolate ;p nahh.. must cut down on food man. yeah.my dad transferred money to me. if not this week really no money for conference. i invited quite a few of bandmates to go for this conference.. and yanxiong,dor,boon eng,shaoming are confirmed ones. ;p stil got some others who wil confirm with me tomorr. my kor might be going! pray that dylan also wants to go. pray everything run smoothly as planned. pray that my friends will not back out.
going band tomorr for sectionals, to see the band's situation. and going swimming and gyming in the noon. and studying in the evening.


i shall not place band as my first priority. i place Him first in everything i do.


RADICAL CONFERENCE FEATURING .... YOUTHALIVE
22ND - 23RD JUNE (CHURCH OF SINGAPORE MARINE PARADE)
24TH JUNE (CHURCH OF SINGAPORE BUKIT TIMAH)
LET ME KNOW WHO IS INTERESTED OK? (:

No comments: