Monday, June 26, 2006

1. Do the following WITHOUT complains
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you completed yours
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she have been tagged
4. Start your post with "I have been tagged!" then do this
I have been tagged by: CHERIE ( : SUNTAN BUD- liying =]
Favourites
favourite colour: pink ,pink ,pink and only pink!
favourite food: chocolates and spicy spicy food!
favourite song: currently YouthAlive new album. muahhaa
favourite movie: korean shows
favourite sport: swimming,volleyball,cycling!
favourite day of the week: SATURDAY-church! SUNDAY- bible study!
favourite season: none
favourite ice-cream: dont like any icecreams. even if i have to eat, would only be choco flavour =p
Currents
current mood: bored bored
current taste: i just ate a slice of cake, and drank zappel! =]ha!
current clothes: camp tetraII and flowery shorts. =x
current desktop:plain bluee
current toenail: trimmed already
current time:09:46pm
current surroundings: quiet. cos my bros are sleeping,mom's in e livin room watchin tv!
current thoughts: i cant wait to see ms koh in sg! and why ade haven reply my msg since evenin!
First
first best friend: koh hwee cheng and looi jun
firstcrush: this guy who always smiled at me so sweetly and was my senior! -.-
first movie: cartoons i guessed
first lie: cant rmb. i always like to lie to people but ppl take it for real.hahaa
first music: some disney song~
Lasts
last cigarette: pri sch.
last drink: f&n zappel
last car ride: a cab with ade,audrey and my bro-dylan. to rush down to church on sat cos overslept!
last crush: oo.o.o.o cant rmb?
last movie: the omen
last phone call: mom
last CD played: Hillsongs
Have you ever
have you ever dated your best friend: yes =p
have you ever broken the law: ya.litterbug =p
have you ever been arrested: no.
have you ever skinny-dipped: what s tt
have you ever been on tv: no la..i know i m v famous not to e extent of on tv
have you ever kissed someone you don't know: no.
5 things you are wearing: spectacles,shorts,shirt,......... dots
4 things you done today: i smsed yan an regardin movie, ade regardin discipleship, stephanie bout my 2friends' contacts. and i just blew my cake with 3 blows =x
3 things you can hear right now: tv sound fr livin rm.people msn-ing me. and myself breathing
1 thing you do when you are bored: sleep
5 peeps to tag : REBECCA. POHYING. LIYING. SHAOMING. YUBING
***
ohh this is so so so wu liao. -.-" haha.thanks to cherie.
i couldnt sleep last night. my elder bro woke me up so early ,he knocked on my door, smsed me , even called my hp to woke me up. i was so lazy to woke up. then we went for breakfast together at MAC!!! i love him man! hahaa.he bot breakfast for me of kos. met few of my friends at mac. went sch together. sch was boring. and i saw pohying late for schhHH! not much of lessons. only really listened durin maths and amaths. and went to meet my mom before going home. slept in e noon. did some hws. read mag. celebrated early bday. and here i am online =] o well. i only had a wish for my bday la. =p yeap. tomorrow gona be dismissed quite late. extra lessons.
so so boreeddd.
o yes.durin chi lessons i sat besides this girl.her name was ade. talked to her. we shared stuffs bout our own church! she might be comin to church with me this sat =]
study hard daz,

No comments: